Become A Private Lacrosse Trainer
Welcome to STXZ, where passion for lacrosse and quality training find a perfect match! Although we’re the new kids on the block, we’ve sprinted ahead and clinched the title of the fastest-growing lacrosse training service in the United States! We are looking to hire professional and experienced private lacrosse coaches to conduct lacrosse lessons for our clients and players of all ages. You will be traveling to nearby locations such as parks, lacrosse fields, or clients’ backyards in your area!
You will be working within your location & surrounding cities! We supply the clients, you set the schedule! With the ability to choose what clients to work with and to get paid within a 24-hour period after each lesson, there’s really no better choice out there!
About STXZ Lacrosse
STXZ is a national private lacrosse training company. We serve clients in all major cities across the US. We kicked off STXZ with a dream to revolutionize the way lacrosse is taught and learned, and oh boy, has it been a thrilling ride! Our innovative and personalized approach to training has made us a magnet for aspiring new lacrosse players, and enthusiasts alike.
Our top-notch coaches don’t just teach – they inspire. Armed with extensive knowledge and a love for the sport, they work closely with players of all ages, tailoring training plans that suit each individual’s flair and goals.
We pride ourselves in offering a fast solution to finding the best personalized, professional, and effective lacrosse training to individuals of all ages and skill levels in the comfort of their own locality. Our team is backed by a spirited and dedicated support staff, ready to ensure your journey with us is seamless and filled with moments of joy and fulfillment while you earn some of the highest wages in the industry doing what you love!
- Conduct private (1-1) and small group lacrosse lessons.
- Schedule lacrosse lessons with flexibility.
- Travel safely to and from clients’ locations.
- Create custom lesson plans tailored to each student’s ability and learning style.
- Assess student’s skills, monitor student’s progress, and adapt lessons to meet student’s & clients’ needs.
- Provide a fun, full, and tracked learning experience for our players & clients.
- Ensure the safety of the student at all times.
- Communicate with parents, clients, or caregivers about your players’ progress.
Required Job Specifications:
You must have a minimum of 2 years coaching or instruction lacrosse lessons/coaching.
- Our team values experience, particularly a minimum of 2 years providing lacrosse instruction to students of any age.
- This position requires candidates to have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- This role thrives with professionals who can demonstrate superb communication abilities.
- Have an energetic, fun personality when working with children.
- This role is a great fit for those who excel and feel confident working independently.
- The position requires the provision of your own lacrosse instruction equipment to ensure the best learning experience.